May 2, 2015

COACHELLA IN THE CITY


(Nasty Gal shirt / Nasty Gal necklace / asos necklace / asos bracelet / Pura Vida bracelets / asos rings / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch / Zara jeans / asos bag / Nasty Gal heels)








I won't say wow-it's-been-forever-since-the-last-time-I-updated-my-blog kinda excuses again. I AM LAZY! I don't know it is me or winter just makes people want to live in the blankit watching shows, eating chocolate, having hot milktea, and being lazy. Ok, this is another bad excuse. Anyways.

Hi guys! I really like this outfit, which was inspired by Coachella music festival. I always dying to go to Coachella! Everyone is dressing in boho style- my pesonal favourite style, having fun, getting to know interesting people, the music, the parties.... It would be like dream comes true if I get the chance to go someday in my life. Since the event was just ended, I literally have my own little Coachella in my head when browing those pictues and videos online. I instantly had many ideas of how I would dress in those three days. UGH, I REALLY WANNA GO!

I know it's a bad idea wearing stilletto heels all day easpecially on the grass, so this look is if someday when Coachella is held in the city, an urban Coachella! Ok, this is when I should stop talking :P 
(I have to apologize that I forgot to wear my sunnies and a starw hat, it would make this look much better. Girls, accessories do matter!)






Cautious: don't ever wear stilletto heels on the grass, or you'll sink and ruin the heels.


My eye makeup was inspired by the sunset which I think is the most beautiful time during the event. I can only judge what I saw in photos though. Anyway, I did my eye makeup with orange and yellow ombre eyeshadow. I really like it! 
(Have no idea why I look pissed in this one, I took it as because I didn't go to Coachella :P)





I was dacing in these two, but apparently you can't see it.
As always, I hope this look could give you some inspiration. Hope you guys enjoy this coming summer! I will definately go out of my blanket and update more of my outfit in summer : )

Have fun, Nini.





As usual.... for your record, those are not nubra, I suposed to be Ariel the mermaid. Can you tell?  



No comments:

Post a Comment