May 11, 2015

METALLIC FUTURE


(UNIF cropped top / asos skirt / asos matalic shoes / asos matelic cross-body bag / asos rings / asos sunnies / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch / Pura Vida bracelets
)












Hey guys! I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day! 
Today, I tried something different with my outfit, and I love how it came out. What do you think? I always wondered what would people wear in the future when I was little, but without notice, we are already in the future! I thought people would fly in spaceship and visit families and friends in different planets, and we would drive in those cars without wheels like those in the movie- Minority Report, or people would start to talk like robots.....etc. Well, either I watched too many movies or there is no such thing as "the future." Maybe future- the word is just a hope or a fantasy for all of us. Ok, this is going too far away...

First, I saw this shoes on asos, and I fell for it almost instantly! I'm always drawn to metallic material because they can easily bring out my personality and make a statement or something. Plus, they are so unique and the pattern is pretty in various angles. Sometimes it looks like aluminum foil under the sun though.... Anyway, I came up with this outfit started with the shoes.



I didn't want to wear too many metallic materials or I probably would be perfectly baked under the sun (hahahaha! I'm not even sorry for my stupid joke :D) I paired a metallic cross-body bag and tried to make the whole look simple with a touch of unique color top. 











You can see I really enjoyed in this outfit. It looks effortless and unique. Most of all, I think it really brought out my personality, which is fun and weird in some way.
Hope you like this look and try some metallic material this summer and being baked like a little gingerbread girl! (JK :P)

Have fun, Nini.





Honestly, I don't have any idea about this photo. There are always tons of shots which turn out to be unexplainable....


No comments:

Post a Comment