(Nasty Gal crop top / zara skirt / zara cardigan / Nasty Gal booties / Nasty Gal bag / Nasty Gal necklace / asos rings / Michael Kors watch)
Wow, I'm getting busier and lazier to share my outfit. Sometimes I felt like I put off quite an interesting outfit and wanted to share with you guys, but my job always caught me... It is so hard to find the balance between work and passion in life. I'm trying really hard to work on it.
Anyways, it's finally winter time! Even though the weather is still not cold enough to layer up here in Taiwan. I'm really loving the cropped-top style, you can easily pair it with high-waisted jeans or skirt, and..... work it, girl!
Lately, I feel like to keep it simple. A lip stick, a pair of high heels and a stunning coat, and I'm ready to go.
Not everyone knows how to keep his/her own personal style in the outfit, it takes tons of trying, failing, mimicking, experimenting, getting lost.... If you have passion and reach to those fashion ideas, which we have so many resources toward internet and magazines, eventually, you will evaluate your taste and digest it into your own, then you make it. I'm still on the path of experiment what I can do with my style. The most important thing is I'm really enjoying the process. When I put off an outfit I really like and wanna share with my friends and people who do read my blog (I know there're not many,) but it makes me really happy!
Talk too much about outfit-irrelevant stuff on this post, so let's stop right here. Like always, I hope no matter where you are and who you are, you can get some inspirations from my blog! (at least some fun from my silly photos :P)
Have fun, Nini.
Tweet
No comments:
Post a Comment