August 27, 2014

SHOE MATTERS


(Steve Medden Shoes / Mango white shirt / asos cross bady bag / asos black see through swing top / new look skort / Michael Kors watch)








This time I wanna talk about shoes. If accessaries bring out one's personaility, then shoes define the entire look. 

I found this amazing knee-high caged gladiator sandal at Steve Madden. It look so difficult to pair with any outfit when it was on the shelf, but like I always say, try on anything you won't imagine you would wear it. Once I tried it on, I found out it is so easy to make your look more stylish and effortless.

You can easily pair them with cut-off shorts and simple tees, or an easy dress. Just let the sandal do the speaking!

I try two different styles here, one is cute and perfect for hanging with girls, another is sexier and cooler, even guys will be amazed by the sandal! (Just so you know, I went out with two different dates wearing this sandal, two guys both complimented about my shoes!)  






Have fun, Nini.








No comments:

Post a Comment