October 11, 2014

FELL INTO FALL


(asos peplum top / asos jeans / asos necklace / Ted Baker knot necklace / Nasty Gal faux leather jacket / Nasty Gal bag / Quay sunnies / Michael Kors watch / Steve Madden heels)






I really love mixing feminine with coolness together. I'm not the very girly type person, somehow I got affected by my work that I found out recently I like to dress more feminine. Still, I wanna keep my boyish personality in my outfits. A leather jacket is always my best friend! In my opinion, everyone should own at least one nice fit leather jacket in her/his wardrobe. 







I was quite surprised how easy it is for peplum top to dress up and dress down. For your information, I was against any peplum item before, thinking they're too girly blah blah blah... Then I gave it a try just for proper office look. VoilĂ ! 
Can't say I'm in love with it, but at least I invited one more style into my wardrobe.



LOVE this Quay sunnies with golden deco frame. It's funky and gorgerous!







Well, fall is around the corner, so... it's time to layer up, girls!

Have fun, Nini.











No comments:

Post a Comment