(Zara dress / Zara necklace / Zara bag / Nasty Gal heels)
Oh my lord, I've been abandoning here for five months since the last post... Now comes my favourite season - spring/summer, I'm so excited to be back and share my outfits! And hopefully I won't disappear again.
I absolutely love the sport fashion trend for this season. This is the most interest dress I found, and there are so many ways to wear it. I paired it with a statement necklace and chunky wedges to make it not too casual, yet still comfortable (yes, I'm very used to wearing incredibly high heels!) I think slip-on sneakers (also a big trend this season) would make a nice look as well.
You can see how much fun I had in this outfit. I should find a better photographer and work on my posing though :P By the way, I'm always jealous of those bloggers who seem to have professional photographers taking their photos all the time. How did that happen?!
Hope you guys find this look interesting and fun as I do :D
Kisses, Nini.
No comments:
Post a Comment