(asos shirt / asos jeans / Steve Madden heels / Nasty Gal bag / Juicy Couture watch)
My family and I were celebrating Mother's Day today. It's been raining for days, luckily for mums, today was a lovely sunny day! One thing I love about hanging out with my family is that I can wear something easy, comfortable, and sort of lady-like (don't have a clue why I usually feel like a princess when I'm out for dinner with my family. It is extremely against my personality.)
Here were some dessert after our meals. Yum.
*****
I am quite a huge fan for dessert. I can't resist anything sweet. Here were some intriguing dessert I had this week.
This matcha(green tea) shirotama(mochi) sundae was pure H-E-A-V-E-N. This would look much more delicious in a glass instead of the take-out cup though. But still.
*****
Some random shots for my outfit.
(romwe dress / Report Signature booties / aldo backpack / asos rings / Juicy Couture watch / hat borrowed from a friend)
*****
I am in love with an app, dubble, these days. This is an app that you can upload your picture and double-expose with random dubble users' picture. I've dubbled some amazing pictures and I'd like to share with you!
Hope you enjoy this post. See you next time!
kisses, Nini.
Tweet
No comments:
Post a Comment