December 2, 2013

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS


(asos sunglasses / asos coat (old) / asos high-waisted jeans / BZ'BIZI crop top / Steve Madden shoes)



The cover photo was taken by a beach when my family and I traveled in Hualien, the east coast in Taiwan, last weekend. Here are some random photos from last week and something I absolutely love recently.





I highly recommend this lip gloss from Lime Crime (Velvetines - Red Velvet, here). I've been dying to try this velvet look lip gloss and I finally got it few days ago. I love the long-lasting smoothness and its vibrant color without stickiness!




"Lip stain that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, long-wearing, and utterly addictive!"





(asos rings and finger tip rings (here, here, and here) / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch (old) / deborah lippmann nails (stardust) / asos coat (here))





(Zara Man beanie / Nasty Gal sweater (here) / Nasty Gal necklace (here) / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch (old))










Happy Monday, Guys!

Kisses, Nini.



No comments:

Post a Comment