June 14, 2014

FRUIT SEASON


(New Look dress / Nasty Gal bag / asos card holder / asos arm bangle / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch / River Island bracelets / asos rings / Nasty Gal smiley face ring / Steve Madden Booties)




Hi, Guys! Happy Friday! 

First of all, I want to apologize for using iPhone 5S shooting at night. I know the picture quality sucks.....

On this friday night, I had dinner with my dear girl friends. We haven't been united since three years ago (wow.) Yes, we definitely had a wonderful time and bitched about how lame some of our dates are. Ok, stop whining.
I really enjoy this friday night outfit. It's playful and suitable for girl's night out, parties, even a date (if your date love watermelon though.) For some reason, watermelon, bananas, and especially pineapple appear everywhere, not only in supermarket but on cloth and accessories. I am absolutely IN for this trend. I really love this watermelon printed dress. It's not too short so that it won't look too trashy (oops, such a strong word.) I think this dress is a good combination of looking cute and sexy ;P






Another playful accessories - haven't wear this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch for a while. In fact, the battery is dead.





As usual, I want to share a fun shot during our shooting. 


Hope you like this post and have some inspiration for fruit season!


Have fun, Nini.



No comments:

Post a Comment