June 8, 2014

BOHO IN THE RAIN


(Zara blouse / Zara girls short / asos belt / asos aztec bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch / asos necklaces / River Island bracelets / asos bracelet / H&M bracelet / asos ring / Steve Madden booties)






Hi, everyone! I had a wonderful weekend even though the weather sucks here. 
If you guys follow my Pinterest (here), you know how I love about boho style. I didn't want to put a belt on, but the blouse was too big on me. I was like wearing a nightgown without a belt (this is when I hate being too short :'( ...) But I can imagine this blouse will look fab as a bikini cover-up!




To me, boho is about a lot of accessories, waving hair, and of course attitude.




The first time I saw this bag, I knew I have to own it! This is a great bag to show your boho spirit. I absolutely love the aztec print and how big the bag is, so I can throw a lot of things in it. See how it perfectly matched my outfit and accessories!




Big thanks to my dear friend, Doris, shooting me in the rain. I had a lot of fun during the shooting! Love you <3




Have fun, Nini.


No comments:

Post a Comment