October 6, 2013

GRAFFITI


(asos dress / BCBGeneration clutch (old) / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch (old) / COACH bangle / asos rings / Nine West booties (old))






I attended a beautiful wedding last night. Here are some details.

I actually seldom wear bodycon dresses. The Graffiti print on it makes it not so sexy, yet still shows my curves on the side whenever I'm moving. One more thing I love about the dress is that it hides my flaw, which, by the way, is my belly, while I enjoy the food :P


Kisses, Nini.


2 comments:

  1. Dear S,

    u finally start blogging! i've waiting for so long!
    thx for ur inspiration, now i finally have the courage to try new styles!
    keep up the good work & GOOD LUCK :))

    p.s. it's Jia, hope u remember me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jia,

      thanks for such support and encouragement!
      let's both 'add oil' neh :D

      Delete