August 29, 2014

EASY BREZZY


(asos top / H&M skirt / zara girl slip-on sneakers / Michael Kors watch / River Island friendship bracelets / aldo hairband / asos necklaces)




Just another day on lunch break, feeling the sun touching my skin. 

In the morning, half awake half sleepy, when I opened my closet, the old skirt drew my attention instantly, and I know nothing can stop me from wearing it! 

Here is a little story about how I got this skirt. I got quite obsessed when finding clothes. It's scary, so I suggest you to skip the whole paragraph...... 

---------------kindly-suggestion-to-skip-the-scary-story line------------------------
I actually got this skirt few years ago in Hong Kong. I was waiting in line for the fitting room while I saw a girl lining in front of me holding the skirt, but I couldn't find the same one in the store! It is frustrated when you see something you really like but you can't have it. The next day, I went to three different H&M stores just searching for this skirt, it's when my friend (poor him) tried to talk me out of it, I found the very last one at the third store! And.....it's not finished yet! Because I was too excited so I literally changed my entire outfit on airport express. We almost missed our flight because of it. I still feel sorry for my friend. (no, i'm not.) 
----------------thank-god-no-body-got-hurt line-------------------------------------









It was a very simple look, and it's late, and I gotta work tomorrow, and.... three days in a row is beyond my expectation. So sweet dreams everyone :D



As usual, let's see when I'm gonna hurt my back :P




Have fun, Nini.







No comments:

Post a Comment