July 27, 2014

A CAT-EYE LADY


(asos dress / asos sunnies / Coach bag / Steve Madden heels / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch / asos necklace / French Connection knot necklace / River Island friendship bracelets / asos bangle / Lime Crime lipstick - Red Velvet)







Hi guys! I've been so busy at work that I finally got the chance to post.

When I received this printed dress, I was thinking an Africa inspired look, like putting on a printed turban, and pairing with a boho sandals.  

Somehow, I always follow how I feel in the moment to decide how I dress. So I came up with this look, more modern, less boho. Normally, when I come up with a look, I get into the character. I think the attitude you show definitely add some credit into your outfit!  






As usual, there we go! 



Hope you can get inspired watching my blog. That's one of the biggest reason why I started the blog :)

Have Fun, Nini.





No comments:

Post a Comment